Whatsapp is one of the best messenger ever made for major platforms like Android, iOS, Windows etc. Most of the guys are using Whatsapp to connect to their family members, friends but nowadays many guys started using it to connect to their clients too. So in such cases, having two whatsapp accounts in a single android phone can be a blessing. Isn’t it? So, Today in this post we are sharing methods by which you can run two whatsapp in one android phone.
Most of guys are confused whether they can run multiple whatsapp in their android phone or not?
Do you love to listen to music in your free time? Then you should check out few apps to get it on your Android phone.
The answer is Yes. Though, you can not run two whatsapp in one android phone offically or there is not any official method to do so but you can easily run two whatsapp in your android phone by using third party Whatsapp clients like GBWhatsapp, OGWhatsapp, Whatsmapp etc.
DUAL WHATSAPP WORKING METHODS
With mentioning of many apps, you might be confused about how exactly will you be able to run two WhatsApp accounts at the same time. Here’s are three variant ways you can do it with ease:
- Using GBWhatsapp
- Using 2 Lines for WhatsApp
- Using Disa
Using GBWhatsapp (Working Perfectly)
What is GBWhatsapp?
GBWhatsapp is modified application of popular messaging app “Whatsapp”, which is modified for purpose of running 2 Whatsapp Accounts in single device or multiple whatsapp in a device. Moreover, GBWhatsapp has all Whatsapp Plus mod, As this mod is presented to all of you again by Osama.
Idea behind GBWhatsapp for using multiple WhatsApp accounts: As, I have already told you that GBWhatsapp is basically a Whatsapp mod which is presented by Osama. So, you can install this Whatsapp mod along with official Whatsapp application. In this manner, you can easily run two whatsapp in your android phone.
So before sharing installation tutorial of GBWhatsapp, let’s move on to features of GBWhatsapp.
Features of GBWhatsapp:
- It has all features of Whatsapp plus mod which means you can enjoy all features of Whatsapp plus.
- Anti Ban: It means that there is no ban issue by Whatsapp servers. You can enjoy two whatsapp accounts with ease without any ban from their servers.
- It has lollipop UI which is very good looking and gives modern feel too.
How to install GBWhatsapp in your Android phone:
- First of all, Download GBWhatsapp from above button.
- Once, you have successfully downloaded GBWhatsapp in your android phone now.
- Open any File Manager of your android phone. Find Downloads folder of your android phone.
- Look for a file named GBWA_Fix.apk
- Tap on it. Click on Install option now. Wait for couple of seconds.
- Tap on Open button now. Enter your mobile number and verify it.
Now use two whatsapp clients on your android phone – GBWhatsapp and official Whatsapp app.
New Method for Dual Whatsapp – Using Disa app
So guys, We are back with new app to use multiple whatsapp accounts in your android mobile with ease. There is new app released which is known as Disa, using which you can run dual whatsapp in your android mobile. So, follow below steps to learn how to to create 2 whatsapp accounts in one android mobile.
What is Disa app?
Disa is basically a messenger hub for Android phone. You can add multiple social accounts in this app like Whatsapp, Facebook etc. So, let’s move on to tutorial by which you can run multiple whatsapp accounts in your android phone.
How to run two whatsapp in android by Disa App:
- First of Download and install Disa app from below link.Developer: Disa Technologies, Inc.Price: Free
- Once, you have successfully downloaded and installed Disa app. Open it.
- Click on + button to add a service.
- Now, put your new number which you are not using currently on your blog.
- Just, verify your new number.
Now, you can run two multiple whatsapp accounts in your android phone via two clients – Disa and official Whatsapp messenger app.
Using 2 Lines for Whazzap
We are back with new method to use 2 whatsapp in your android mobile using app called 2 lines for Whazzap.It is most common and oldest method to run 2 whatsapp accounts in one android phone.
Note: A rooted android device is required to run this app.
How to run 2 whatsapp account in 1 phone with 2 lines for Whatsapp:
- So guys, First of all download 2 Lines for Whazzap.
- Once, you have successfully downloaded it. Click on it and Install it in your android mobile.
- So, tap on 2 lines for Whatsapp icon to open it.
- Now, it will ask for root permissions. If you have not rooted your android mobile, simply follow this guide to root android without computer.
- Now, Click on Add a new line for Whatsapp.
- Verify new number and It will create another Whatsapp account in your android mobile.
- You can easily switch between multiple whatsapp accounts now.
Whatsmapp is no more working. Use GBWhatsapp (Listed on first position) instead of GBWhatsapp.
WhatsMapp is new android app to run dual Whatsapp account. This is best alternative of OGWhatsapp for Android. Most of users of OGWhatsapp were facing issue of “This version of OGWhatsapp is obsolute”. So, Guys We are presenting new GBWhatsapp alternative which is known as WhatsMapp to run 2 whatsapp in single android device.
- You do not need a rooted android device. [Root Not Required]
- Lollipop Android 5.0 UI popularly known as Material UI.
- This version of GBWhatsapp and WhatsMapp are Anti-Ban.
- Whatsapp Dual SIM.
- GBWhatsapp has all Whatsapp Plus mod.
Installing Whatsmapp is very easy. Follow below methods to setup WhatsMapp to setup multiple whatsapp in a single android device.
How to run two Whatsapp in android by Whatsmapp:
- Download WhatsMapp from below link.
- Install and Open the application.
- Enter your mobile number, and Click on Verify.
- Now, Verify your mobile number.
- After that, It will ask you to restore backup.
- Simply, Click on NO.
Enjoy 2 Whatsapp Accounts in your android device with WhatsMapp.
Using OMWhatsapp – Not Working Now
OMWhatsapp is one of latest mod to run 2 whatsapp accounts in android phone. This app is too much similar to one of popular Mod Whatsapp+ and has all features of Whatsapp Plus like Anti-Ban, custom themes, icons etc.
Edit: OMWhatsapp is no more working now.
Installing OMWhatsapp and using it for dual Whatsapp account is a bit complicated. Follow below tutorial to run two Whatsapp account in single android device.
- First of all, Download OMWhatsapp from below link.
- After downloading OMWhatsapp apk, click on it’s apk file and install it in your android mobile.
- Once, you have successfully installed OMWhatsapp APK, Open it.
- After opening OMWhatsapp. Enter your second phone number.
- Verify it and enjoy 2 Whatsapp accounts.
So, it was all about how you can use 2 whatsapp accounts easily with the help of OMWhatsapp. As, you have two whatsapp clients installed in your android mobile – Whatsapp and OMWhatsapp.
So it was all about how you can run multiple whatsapp accounts in one phone using these 5 methods. I have personally tried GBWhatsapp, Disa app and 2 Lines for Whatsapp method.
So which method is working fine for you? Feel free to comment below.