Music Paradise Pro is one of the oldest yet best free music downloader. Recently, this app got removed from the Play Store, so many of my blog readers were facing many problems in downloading this app in their smartphone. So if you are one of them, don’t worry as you’ve got to right place now.
It’s a search app using which you can find direct download link of songs by searching for Song Name, Artist Name etc.
Features of Music Paradise Pro:
- Based on special search algorithms using which you can download almost every song.
- Multiple Search Engines Supported.
- In-Built Download Manager & Music Player which allows you to download and listen to music directly from the app itself.
- Supported on Android 4.0+ phones & Small size (Just 4MB).
Follow below steps to get Music Paradise Pro app in your Android phone.
Steps To Download & Install Music Paradise Pro in your smartphone:
- Download .APK file of Music Paradise Pro from below link.
- Open any file manager app to locate downloaded .APK file and open it.
- Follow on-screen instructions to install the app successfully in your Android phone.
|App Name||Music Paradise Pro|
|Compatibility||Supports Android 4.0.x & Up|
|No. Of Downloads||10,00,000+|
|Download||Download Apk | Alternate Link|
How to Download Free Music From Music Paradise Pro:
Now, we are assuming that you have successfully installed Music Paradise Pro apk in your Android phone.
- Open Music Paradise Pro app in your Android phone.
- From the 3 tabs – Search, Downloads & Library. Select Search tab.
- Search for any song name which you want to download. (See below screenshot for reference).
- Select desired song. Click on it’s name. You can listen to that song online as well before downloading it (My Favourite feature).
- Click on Download button to start downloading. Now, you can listen to that song from the Library section of this app or you can play the song from other music player apps as well.
Update:- In some mobile phones, user is not able to find downloaded song in their Android phone. Those users can try this trick:
- Open File Manager of your Android phone. (Stock File Manager if there is any or download third party file explorer like ES File Manager from the Play Store).
- Find the folder NewMusicDownloader and there you will find files with names like – downloadfile, downloadfile-1 etc. Just tap on it and rename to file to songname.mp3
- Click on OK button.
Now, you will be able to play downloaded music in your Android phone without any issue.
So it was all about Music Paradise Pro and how you can get this app on your Android smartphone. If this app worked for you, don’t forget to share it with your friends.