Dreamy Tricks is back with a new post which is based on a question – How much does Netflix cost for a month? Well, you must have heard about Netflix. I was getting many emails from our readers about Netflix that how much is Netflix for a month. So in this post, we will explain you all about Netflix, it’s price for different plans for each month. So, you must be aware of Netflix and has some basic knowledge of What is Netflix but for the sake of our readers, let me discuss What is Netflix first.
Though, you can get Netflix for free by using their 30 days trial. But, still if you want to enjoy their services for a long time then you have to pay for their monthly subscription plans. Though, you can download new movies for free from some sites.
What is Netflix?
Netflix is a paid media streaming service which allows you to watch movies, TV shows for almost every platform like Smart TV, Computer, Android phones, iPhones, iPad, PS4 etc. Moreover, it has more than 75 million subscribers across various countries. Moreover, Netflix has some of the great features like you can watch your Netflix subscription on more than 4 devices simultaneously. So, I guess you have got a rough idea about Netflix. So, let’s discuss some of the features of Netflix which I personally love and you would love them too. Also check out best sites to watch live sports matches online.
Features of Netflix:
- No Advertisements: It is one of the best features of Netflix. All of the movies, TV shows are completely advertisements free. Due to this reason, most of the people are ready to subscribe to this premium movie streaming service.
- Watch anywhere on any device: Yes, Netflix is supported on almost every device so that you can enjoy this movie streaming service anywhere and anytime.
- Watch entire season without a break: Yea! You can watch whole season instantly without waiting for many days.
- Huge Database: Netflix has a huge database of Movies, TV shows & Documentaries from which you can choose your favorite one without any issue. You can also find huge collection of animes to watch online.
You may also like these free mp3 music downloaders.
How much does Netflix Cost for a month?
Well first of all, we are adding an image (taken from the official site of Netflix) of Netflix price for a month.
Basically, Netflix has three plans which offer different features at different prices.
- Basic Plan: It is cheapest Netflix plan. Though, this plan has some restrictions like No HD is available (Forget about Ultra HD). Moreover, you can use this basic plan only on 1 screen at same time.
- Standard Plan: It is one of most popular Netflix plan which is quite affordable with HD movies and TV shows. Though Ultra HD is not available but it will be fine for you if you are watching movies on your’s room TV. In standard plan, you can watch movies and TV shows on 2 screens at the same time.
- Premium Plan: Undoubtedly, it is the best plan of Netflix with Ultra HD movies and TV shows too. Moreover, you can watch on 4 screens at the same time with a single Netflix premium account.
Below, we are listing monthly charge of above plans of different countries.
How Much Does Netflix Cost In USA
|Basic||$7.99 Per Month|
|Standard||$10.99 Per Month|
|Premium||$13.99 Per Month|
How Much Is Netflix In Australia
|Basic||A$9.99 Per Month|
|Standard||A$13.99 Per Month|
|Premium||A$17.99 Per Month|
Netflix Price In India
|Basic||Rs. 500 Per Month|
|Standard||Rs. 650 Per Month|
|Premium||Rs. 800 Per Month|
Netflix Monthly Cost In UK
|Basic||€5.99 Per Month|
|Standard||€7.99 Per Month|
|Premium||€9.99 Per Month|
Wrapping it up:
So, it was all about how much does Netflix cost for a month. If you are a novice and just want to try Netflix then I recommend you to get basic plan of Netflix at $7.99 (almost same in different countries) for a month (I personally think that these bucks are worth it as you get huge amount of content & recently they have also added many movies, TV Series and documentaries in 4K too. Still if you are having any doubt related to how much is Netflix, feel free to comment below.
So, what do you think which is the best plan of Netflix? We would like to hear about it in comments below.