Today, I will show you how to download mp3 tracks via 4Shared app for free. Recently, I had shared list of best free music downloaders for android. Many of my readers were facing problems in downloading MP3 tracks via this app. As you all of know it very well that downloading your favourite song via android music downloaders are really getting tough especially when 4Shared Music Downloader is discontinued. So our team has decided to share working way to download your favourite mp3 songs via 4Shared app. So without wasting a single second, let’s move to our tutorial now.
About 4Shared App:
4Shared is a file sharing website on which public can share every type of file with others. As of now, 4Shared app has more than 30,000,000+ files in it’s database. Using this app, you can download almost every software, video, music, images etc. just by searching for it’s name.
How To Download Free Music Via 4Shared App:
- First of all, Download 4Shared app from Play Store.
- Once, it is successfully installed in your android phone, open it.
- Click on search button and select Music from menu.
- Now, Enter any artist name + mp3 in search bar. (Check below snapshot for reference).
- Now, select any mp3 track which you want to download.
- Click on Download button and select destination folder.
- Your favourite mp3 track will get downloaded now.
So it was all about how you can download free music songs via 4Shared app. If you are facing any problem in any of the above mentioned step, feel free to share it with us. We will try our best to solve it in few hours.